If you have been reading for some time then you know I kind of disappeared this summer (oops!). During August I was tagged by a lovely reader, Tara Bytes, for the Liebster Award. I always love getting these and must admit that I am HORRIBLE at actually doing them, but I thought it may be a good way for you guys to get to know me a little bit better.
1. List 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person nominating you
3. Nominate 11 more blogs with 11 more questions
1. I love grapes. I detest raisins.
2. My husband started a "shit my wife says" twitter account for all the crazy stuff that comes out my mouth. It's pretty bad.
3. I hate the majority of modern day video games. Give me a Super Nintendo then watch me go to town.
4. 95% of everything I own: food, clothes, home decor, and home supplies are all from Target. It's frightening.
5. Hangry Hannah is not to be messed with. Neither is Sleep Hannah.
6. I'm a halfway decent singer but I won't sing in front of anyone but James. I'm shy.
7. I see more movies in theaters each year than I saw in theaters during the first 20 years of my life.
8. I forget the ending (at minimum) but usually the whole thing by the time they come out on video. On more than 1 occasion I have purchased movies "I really wanted to see" only to realize 5 minutes in that I HAVE seen it. #smh
9. I am an action flick chick through and through.Quickly followed by sci-fi and animated kids movies.
10. I still do pirouettes and arabesques when I dance with my headphones on. My last performance was 10 years ago...
11. I'm clumsy in general but hide all the breakables when I'm sick. I'll knock it over and shatter it.
1. How many vehicles have you owned? - Two. Technically, three.
2. Last movie you saw in the theater. - Thor: The Dark World.
3. Do you read a newspaper? - I put one on my bosses desk every morning. As for me, does HuffPost count?
4. Coffee or tea? - That depends. For fun, tea. For sleep deprivation, coffee so blonde you can't call it coffee.
5. Farthest place you have traveled? - I would say both Nevada and Virginia. When I lived in one, I'd travel to the other.
6. Mac or Windows? - Personally, a Mac. In the corporate world, Windows works better for those applications.
7. Did you go to your high school reunion or plan to go to your high school reunion? - I did not go to my 5 year reunion and I don't even know how they'd find me for the next one. ;)
8. Favorite snack? - Favorite? Reese's mini PB cups. Normally? string cheese & almonds or hummus & carrots.
9. Dream vacation location? - Easy! Maldives, Koh Samui, Bora Bora, or New Zealand.
10. Cake or pie? - While I do love me a good apple pie, I'm a cake girl to the bone. Obviously.
11. Last CD/MP3 album you bought? - The last one purchased was either the Katy Perry album "Prism" or a song by The Voice contestants.
1. What is your favorite quote and why?
2. What was your dream job in elementary school?
3. Guilty pleasure? Food, TV, Music, anything.
4. N*SYNC or Backstreet Boys?
5. What/Where is your dream adventure?
6. Do you own an ugly christmas sweater?
7. Most comfortable heel height?
8. Do you prefer to cook or bake?
9. Do you fall asleep to tv, music, sounds, or silence?
10. Favorite childhood stuffed animal?
11. If you could have any superpower...? GO!
I am inviting anyone who would like to join to do it! I'm not going to list names because I know that not everyone likes to participate. If you see this the day it is posted and want to do it, please do! If you find this post a year from now and want to join, feel free!